Monday, August 21, 2006

And just as we were recovering from the devastating pandemic of bird flu…

Mother gives rabbit flu warning

The mother of a man believed to be Britain's first victim of rabbit flu has issued a warning about the potentially fatal disease.

Farmer John Freeman, 29, of Aspall near Stowmarket in Suffolk, became infected with the bacteria pasteurella multocida after picking up a rabbit on his farm

Now that the two-week heatwave has passed and we’re back to grey skies and drizzle, our papers have also forgotton about global warming.

1 comment:

annalouise said...

Bad bunny.